138 items found for "audio-accessible"
- Knights Of: Radical Inclusivity In The World Of Childrens' Publishing
“At the Round Table in Arthurian legend, everyone’s equal in terms of access and space. of disability, like Ade Adepitan’s brilliant Paralympics-inspired series, there remain issues around accessibility She adds: “You have to invest in it, you have to develop the infrastructure, so you can creatively access
- How Poetry Stayed Afloat During Lockdown
easier to replicate online than theatre, you don’t need any real tech other than a working webcam and access While the claim that Zoom cures all accessibility issues is far from truthful, moving open mics online “I’ve been to events virtually, that I would find it very difficult to access in real life” Write Club
- Cardboard Citizens: Interview with the Director of Sleeping Rough
The film documents individual accounts of people living on the streets without access to shelter. There’s so much potential for creation of empathy, there’s so much potential for it to be accessible
- Fora Bolsonaro: The Death of the Amazon
history between miners and indigenous people, but now with reports of miners establishing bases with access
- Seizing The Means: The Artist Owned Alternative To Netflix
the service as not only having “twenty-two feature length films that you can’t get anywhere else” and access
- Food Banks and Streaming: Community Cinema during Lockdown
The cooperative venues can help with accessibility and adapt seating for covid safety.
- 'Savage': An Interview With Director Denis Dobrovoda
would really recommend is called Spectacle: The Astonishing Life of Ota Benga - which is much more accessible
- ‘I treat low culture like the avant garde’: How lloydfears is redefining contemporary Flâneurie
noticed the level of economic privilege present throughout the UK; the secret stores of knowledge, access
- THE WHITE PUBE: AN INTERVIEW
North West, which seems to be the focus of the comments - Zarina states that “of course a kid that has access nebulous sides of privilege that is harder to quantify: the material conditions we exist in and have access but as a result, her and Gabrielle want to extend their access, and bring people up with them.
- Underrated Icon: 'Poly Styrene: I Am A Cliché' Reviewed
As the inheritor of her mother's estate she also had access to archives of her mother's poetry and diaries
- Rethinking Culture: The History of São Paulo's Casa Do Povo
s history, the Bom Retiro neighbourhood and its Jewish immigrants. 4000 Yiddish texts are also made accessible
- REVIEW: HAPPY HOUR BY MARLOWE GRANADOS
The narrative also holds back from giving us full access to Isa’s life.
- A Month Of Sundays: COVID-19 As Told By Webcams
The images are sourced from publicly accessible webcams spanning the globe; from those designed to promote
- Danny Trejo, Ugandan Psychedelia, And Flint, Michigan: Week One At Raindance Film Festival
Leana Hosea’s Thirst for Justice is a thoroughly researched film that highlights the privilege of water access Together they march in solidarity with the protesters at Standing Rock, the site of the Dakota Access
- Xanthe's Dream
Xanthe exists in a world where innovation in accessibility was prioritised to the point that a universal
- A Portrait of Prisons: the Justice Arts Coalition
Trapped in cramped conditions, with inadequate access to healthcare and a higher than average rate of
- CPH:DOX Round-up II: Fungi, Couples Therapy and Filming Strangers
commendable - it’s unlike any other documentary I can think of, mainly for its sheer honesty and untapped access
- Is The City Obsolete?
The previously exclusive sites of culture have become accessible.
- A Crossroads Album: 'Big Conspiracy' Reviewed
Most won’t be able to access psychiatric therapy in the way that Hus, reportedly, has done.
- Life Out of Balance: Revisiting Koyaanisqatsi in Lockdown
creativity may be greatly restricted by current circumstances, there is a plethora of existing content accessible
- The World Transformed: Organising The Arts Sector
As a playwright, she discussed “putting together a model of a different way of working that is more accessible
- The Art, the Artist, and RuPaul's Drag Race
all the things the show fails to represent about drag (e.g. drag kings) misleads people whose only access
- Gaining Momentum: How Art Has Driven The Labour Party's Transformation
“Politics feels 100% more accessible and I don’t think it’s ever been like that before.” enthuses Sasha
- 2019 Blockbuster Anti-Review: A People's Guide To Every Film You Didn't Bother To See This Year
Today, we can access everyone's opinions online and even provide our own takes - while the critics just
- CPH:DOX - Highlights From The Sofa #1
The unprecedented level of access to trap royalty is staggering, with the likes of Smokepurrp, Lil Xan
- Weeds That Blossom: Introducing Hippodrome Young Poets
anywhere, but definitely thrives in more nurturing environments, like ones that are richer in provision, access
- A Lifetime Of Lockdown: Art From Behind Kashmir's Information Blackout
Article 370 of the constitution, which has granted the state semi-autonomy since its accession to India
- Teaching Empowerment: Youth Culture Power Reviewed
Or “Audi 5000”, the book is for the benefit of the Black and brown students who attend those schools.
- What’s Good, Gamers? New Video Games to Look Out for in 2021
The game released an early access version last year and is updated pretty frequently considering the
- Art Beyond Borders: In Conversation with Judith Knight
For the arts, it is possible we will lose access to Creative Europe, the EU’s cultural and creative funds
- Cyst and Disease: Zommunism Part 2
First, politically correct laws made zombified access to shops and train carriages a part of every day
- Virtual Worlds In Quarantine: 2020 In Video Games
It’s made to be accessible, and to be an experimental workshop for people to make and share experiences
- Reshaping The Future: In Conversation with Joss Sheldon
works of fiction, but they’re all based on facts; on real world issues which I try to shape into an accessible
- 'Meet Me at the Deep End': Queer Archives and Swimming Baths with Caleb Steer
It’s all we have access to, but we’re still going to do it. Because typically we’re a community without many resources or access to leverage, power and space. I want to make things accessible in some way. Tell me about your performance.
- Fighting For The Spotlight—Old Money VS New Media
The problem is exacerbated by expensive audition fees for the traditional drama-school training, and
- Saucy Sez And The Poetics Of Hope
Half way through the year I thought I was done with art altogether, nearly deleted this account & said adios
- Her Majesty’s Parliament: Reviewed!
However, with the awards ceremony accessible only via the entrance to the House of Commons, it was readily
- Nike Stoned: Mythology, Poetry and Translation in Conversation with Sherilyn Hellberg
So, there’s an accessibility built into a lot of new Danish literature on multiple levels.