128 items found for "audio-accessible"
- Underrated Icon: 'Poly Styrene: I Am A Cliché' Reviewed
As the inheritor of her mother's estate she also had access to archives of her mother's poetry and diaries
- A Month Of Sundays: COVID-19 As Told By Webcams
The images are sourced from publicly accessible webcams spanning the globe; from those designed to promote
- REVIEW: HAPPY HOUR BY MARLOWE GRANADOS
The narrative also holds back from giving us full access to Isa’s life.
- Danny Trejo, Ugandan Psychedelia, And Flint, Michigan: Week One At Raindance Film Festival
Leana Hosea’s Thirst for Justice is a thoroughly researched film that highlights the privilege of water access Together they march in solidarity with the protesters at Standing Rock, the site of the Dakota Access
- Xanthe's Dream
Xanthe exists in a world where innovation in accessibility was prioritised to the point that a universal
- A Portrait of Prisons: the Justice Arts Coalition
Trapped in cramped conditions, with inadequate access to healthcare and a higher than average rate of
- A Crossroads Album: 'Big Conspiracy' Reviewed
Most won’t be able to access psychiatric therapy in the way that Hus, reportedly, has done.
- CPH:DOX Round-up II: Fungi, Couples Therapy and Filming Strangers
commendable - it’s unlike any other documentary I can think of, mainly for its sheer honesty and untapped access
- Is The City Obsolete?
The previously exclusive sites of culture have become accessible.
- Gaining Momentum: How Art Has Driven The Labour Party's Transformation
“Politics feels 100% more accessible and I don’t think it’s ever been like that before.” enthuses Sasha
- Life Out of Balance: Revisiting Koyaanisqatsi in Lockdown
creativity may be greatly restricted by current circumstances, there is a plethora of existing content accessible
- The World Transformed: Organising The Arts Sector
As a playwright, she discussed “putting together a model of a different way of working that is more accessible
- 2019 Blockbuster Anti-Review: A People's Guide To Every Film You Didn't Bother To See This Year
Today, we can access everyone's opinions online and even provide our own takes - while the critics just
- The Art, the Artist, and RuPaul's Drag Race
all the things the show fails to represent about drag (e.g. drag kings) misleads people whose only access
- CPH:DOX - Highlights From The Sofa #1
The unprecedented level of access to trap royalty is staggering, with the likes of Smokepurrp, Lil Xan
- Weeds That Blossom: Introducing Hippodrome Young Poets
anywhere, but definitely thrives in more nurturing environments, like ones that are richer in provision, access
- Cyst and Disease: Zommunism Part 2
First, politically correct laws made zombified access to shops and train carriages a part of every day
- A Lifetime Of Lockdown: Art From Behind Kashmir's Information Blackout
Article 370 of the constitution, which has granted the state semi-autonomy since its accession to India
- Art Beyond Borders: In Conversation with Judith Knight
For the arts, it is possible we will lose access to Creative Europe, the EU’s cultural and creative funds
- Reshaping The Future: In Conversation with Joss Sheldon
works of fiction, but they’re all based on facts; on real world issues which I try to shape into an accessible
- 'Meet Me at the Deep End': Queer Archives and Swimming Baths with Caleb Steer
It’s all we have access to, but we’re still going to do it. Because typically we’re a community without many resources or access to leverage, power and space. I want to make things accessible in some way. Tell me about your performance.
- What’s Good, Gamers? New Video Games to Look Out for in 2021
The game released an early access version last year and is updated pretty frequently considering the
- Virtual Worlds In Quarantine: 2020 In Video Games
It’s made to be accessible, and to be an experimental workshop for people to make and share experiences
- Fighting For The Spotlight—Old Money VS New Media
The problem is exacerbated by expensive audition fees for the traditional drama-school training, and
- Teaching Empowerment: Youth Culture Power Reviewed
Or “Audi 5000”, the book is for the benefit of the Black and brown students who attend those schools.
- Her Majesty’s Parliament: Reviewed!
However, with the awards ceremony accessible only via the entrance to the House of Commons, it was readily
- Nike Stoned: Mythology, Poetry and Translation in Conversation with Sherilyn Hellberg
So, there’s an accessibility built into a lot of new Danish literature on multiple levels.
- Saucy Sez And The Poetics Of Hope
Half way through the year I thought I was done with art altogether, nearly deleted this account & said adios